“The Digital Stewards are young adults who unlock the world of technology through self-discovery, problem solving, and creative critical thinking. We bridge the digital divide using a diverse set of technology and media skills, empowering young people’s dreams and creating new levels of success.”
In 2006, Southeastern Massachusetts had communications problems. Inadequate bandwidth, limited broadband coverage, and poor cell phone service threatened to hold them back as the rest of the nation moved ahead. But that year an extraordinary public meeting of over a hundred local business, government, and community leaders tackled those problems head-on. Their conclusions:
- Future economic development would require a completely new telecommunications infrastructure advanced enough to attract new businesses.
- Our businesses and research institutions were finding it increasingly hard to compete globally due to the high cost and poor availability of broadband.
- Each year we were losing thousands of talented workers who sought better jobs elsewhere, where broadband opened new doors.
- Local government telecom and data system inefficiency often meant higher taxes and limited investments elsewhere.
- Our schools and colleges were falling behind urban schools in attracting the best educators and developing the most relevant academic programs.
- Our public safety officials were concerned that the lack of reliable communications networks could put our safety at risk.
- Web Hosting
- Website Development
- Email Marketing
- Database Marketing
- Content Marketing
- Mobile Apps
- Video Production
- Search Engine Marketing and Advertising
- Social Media Marketing and Advertising
Database marketing campaigns identify Gold customers and develop programs designed to retain them. Resources that small businesses can not afford to spend on all of their customers. Profits come from working to retain the best, and encouraging others to move up to higher status levels.
We created this company because we care passionately about helping families and giving all children their best and healthiest start in life. There are 2.2 billion children in the world, and 75 million in the United States, and through our Social Goodness work, we believe it is our job to make a difference in the lives of all families. That is why your product purchases helps us fuel a movement of philanthropic change and impact that will result in greater health and safety for all children.
The Center for Naval Analyses is a non-profit military research organization funded by the US government which aims to provide research and analysis for policy decisions. It is the federally funded research and development center (FFRDC) for the United States Navy and Marine Corps.
It’s Military Advisory Board (see below) did a report in 2014 called “National Security and the Accelerating Risks of Climate Change.” It was signed by Former Secretary of Homeland Security Michael Chertoff and Former Secretary of Defense Leon PanettaThe report begins:
The nature and pace of observed climate changes—and an emerging scientific consensus on their projected consequences—pose severe risks for our national security. During our decades of experience in the U.S. military, we have addressed many national security challenges, from containment and deterrence of the Soviet nuclear threat during the Cold War to political extremism and transnational terrorism in recent years. The national security risks of projected climate change are as serious as any challenges we have faced.